Monuments Located on Angarsk Territory (Without Vnegorodsky Territories And Kitoy )
- the monument to political prisoners is located at the intersection of ul. Moscowskaya and Sibirskaya (near to the old Kitoy Bridge), quarter 38. The author is a sculptor Anatoly Kuzmich Osaulenko. The date of opening is 6 November 1967.
- the monument to Vladimir Ilyich Lenin located on the central square of the city, quarter 63. Authors are architects A.I. Tarantul, I.М. Syroezhkin. The sculpture of V.I. Lenin and the foundation of the monument were made by the team of Leningrad sculptors: M.P. Shcheglov, I.A. Syroezhkin, V.I. Ingal. The height of the sculpture is 5 meters, the height of the pedestal is 5 meters. The date of opening the monument is 22 April 1961.
- the monument to “Friendship of Peoples” located at the intersection of ul. Glinky and Moscowskaya, quarter 64, near the Children and Youth Creativity. The authors are architects Yuri Afanasyev, Vitaly Nikolayevich Sokolov. The date of opening is 30 December 1972 (the day of the 50th anniversary of the formation of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics). Height is 12 meters, camomile petals divide for 10 meters. Manufactured and installed by specialists of the Angarsk Construction Department.
- stele “Angarsk – the city born by Victory”
- The stele in honor of rewarding Angarsk in 1971 with the Order of the Red Banner of Labor is located in the Park of Builders, quarter 87. The author is Anatoly Kuzmich Osaulenko. The date of opening is October 1972. The height is 17 meters. Manufactured and built by specialists of the Angarsk Construction Department.
- Bust of Felix Edmundovich Dzerzhinsky installed in front of the building of the Department of Internal Affairs of the South-West district of Angarsk (then in this building was located the Department of Internal Affairs of Angarsk) on ul. Krasnaya, quarter 205. The author is Anatoly Kuzmich Osaulenko. The date of opening is September 1987. (to the 100th anniversary of the birth of F.E. Dzerzhinsky).
- the monument to Vladimir Ilyich Lenin (on the territory of the AECC) installed on the territory of the Angarsk Electrolysis Chemical Combine (AECC). The author is the architect Anatoly Kuzmich Osaulenko. The date of opening is 1972. The height of the base and bust is 11 meters.
- the monument to the Angarsk people, who died during the performance of military and official duty, is installed on ul. Gor’kogo on a natural hill, quarter 95. The author is Krasnoyarsk sculptor Roman Tropnikov. The opening date is 7 December 2007. The sculpture of the bronze soldier was made in Krasnoyarsk, the height is 2 meters, weight is 700 kilograms. A bronze soldier holding an automaton in one hand, and the barret in another, according to the authors’ intention, just left the battle. He is tired, but alive. The memorable stele includes 86 names of the dead were engraved.
- The sculptural composition of the Saint “Murom Peter and Fevronia”. The composition was opened on 1 August 1 2014. The installation site is to the right of the Holy Trinity Cathedral. The author of the sculptural composition is Konstantin Rodnyavovich Chernyavsky. The composition was established in the framework of the National Program “In the Family Circle”, created with the blessing of the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Alexy II in 2004. The installation of the sculptural composition is intended to lay the foundation for a new tradition among young people: on the day of marriage to make trips to the sculpture of the Murom saints, to learn about their pious life, to receive blessings for family life from the Saint Murom Peter and Fevronia.
- Memorial sculptural composition “Pigeons of the World” installed on a memorial site in front of the Victory Museum building, microdistrict 12a. The author is Sergey Pakhomovich Nazarov. The date of opening is 9 May 2005. The composition consists of 17 sculptures of pigeons, painted with silvery paint. The weight of each pigeon is 250 kilograms. Pigeons are strengthened on steel rods, the span of pigeon wings is 1.5 meters. The weight of the whole monument is 9 tons, the height of the composition is 6 meters. They cast pigeons at the Angarsk Mechanical Repair Plant.
- The memorial plate in memory of those killed in the performance of military duty in the Republic of Afghanistan installed in Victory Park, microdistrict 12A. The date of opening is 7 May 2000.
- Monument to the victorious warriors, first builders of Angarsk
Vacation StyleCulture, Family, For children, Guided Tours, History